Monday, December 20, 2010

Where Art Thou, Snow?








This is likely to be the driest December in Denver's history. So far this season, I could count the number of times we've gotten a light dusting of snow on one hand. There's yet to be a snow substantial enough to play in. I love the snow, and so I was so hyped last week when I woke up to a thin layer of snow on the cars and trees (not even enough to stick to the pavement). Andrew teased me when I got bundled up to go sweep the nearly non-existent snow off of his car so he could go to work. He started laughing when I sprinkled sidewalk salt on the front stoop "in case we got more snow" (we didn't).

Today, the temperature reached 53 degrees. I decided to make the most of the warm day, and so Oliver and I went to the park. It was our first time there since October. Oliver's favorite part was the wood chips, which he enjoyed throwing and dropping and putting on the slide to watch slide down.

No comments: