Thursday, September 11, 2008

Such a Slacker!

Oops.

I had a 10am dental appointment today to pick up my next three invisalign braces. I woke up early, made myself some breakfast, took Bailey out, and had a pretty uneventful day. Soon, I was on the computer on Pogo playing canasta for my badge. I didn't even pay attention to the time...

...until it was 9:40. Oh crap. I hadn't brushed my teeth or done my hair, and it's about a 20 minute drive to the dentist. I ditched the person I was playing against on Pogo and ran to brush my teeth. At 9:45, I decided to quick call the dentist to let them know I'd be 5 to 10 minutes late.

They told me that didn't work for them. Wha? They couldn't get me in again until Tuesday. Darn you, Pogo Canasta! That's what I get for not paying attention to the time, I guess.

Let this be a lesson for all you slackers out there.

No comments: