Friday, October 28, 2011

Cooped Up

My son has been cooped up in the house for a few days because he was so sick. I think he's feeling better. Also, I think he might have cabin fever.

Last night, we tried to wind down the night with our usually night time routine. Oliver wouldn't stop running from room to room, and then he basically started break dancing on the floor. He was rolling around, spinning in circles, having a great time! Instead of going to bed around 7:30pm or 8pm, he didn't go to bed until almost 9pm.

My husband is watching Oliver at the moment, as he gets dressed for work. All I hear upstairs is my son's footsteps running from room to room as he makes all these bizarre, calling noises.

I think he's feeling better. Also, I think we'd better get outside today. I'm thinking it's time to play in the snooooow!

No comments: