Friday, October 4, 2013

First Snow! Bonus: Joanna's Snow Dress

I woke up this morning to Andrew telling me about the snow outside! The first thing I wanted to do was finish this knit dress I'd started for Jo last year and never finished. All I needed to do was attach a sleeve, weave in some ends, and attach some buttons. I don't know why I'd put it off for a year! Here's information on the pattern from my Ravelry post, if anyone is interested in knitting. It's a free pattern, but I altered it a lot.

I got the kids dressed, and we went outside to check out the snow. Joanna was a little afraid of it. She didn't leave my side



Oliver, on the other hand, was all about the snow! He remembers from last season. He ran right up to that table and ate a big handful. Then, he asked me if we could go to the store so he could help me scrape the snow off the car. So cute!

Jo ended up wanting to go back inside. Once we were safely inside away from the snow, she loved the stuff! She pointed to it all and had a great time. She can't say snow but, instead, calls it, "Nose." She kept saying, "Look! It's nose! Hi, nose! Bye, nose!" Here she is with her buddy, Madden, checking out the first snow of the season.


Another shot of the dress. I'm so proud of it even though it has lots of little mistakes and issues. You can't tell unless you're really looking at it, though, so I don't even care! And, yes, that is still Jo's Thomas the Train tattoo from when we had our day out with Thomas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should be over her head exposing pussy