Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I said, "No nap!"


Oliver's been really fighting his naps hard this week. At first, I thought he didn't want to sleep for me (a possibility) because he'll sleep when Andrew puts him down. That doesn't help me on the weekdays. But, then, I thought he might not be feeling well. He had a little diarrhea yesterday and has been farting up a storm. Finally, I decided his new tooth that's erupting might be causing him to sleep fitfully.

I promised myself I'd get up with him as often as he wanted last night since he might be a little sick. He woke up at midnight! What? I fed him, and he wouldn't go back to sleep without Andrew. Then, he woke up at 4am. I fed him, but he wouldn't go back to sleep at all. This is after only napping once yesterday for 40 minutes. Poor baby must be so tired.

At 6am, I nursed him in bed so I could rest my eyes for a little while. Wouldn't you know it; the little man fell asleep!

No comments: