Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The No-Cry Sleep Solution

My cousin, Missy, who's the mother of 3-year-old Jack, recommended The No-Cry Sleep Solution for me. There was a waiting list for it at the library, and it was sold out at Borders, so Andrew downloaded it for me online. I'm halfway through the intro, and the book is already helping me!

How is it helping me so quickly? I'm appreciating his sleep so much more! I would be so helpless if he was one of those babies who woke up 8 times a night. Oliver, my sweet, sweet baby, thank you for only getting up 1-2 times each night. I love you for that sleep!

I'm eager to continue with the book and read her ideas. It'll be helpful to (one day) teach him to fall asleep on his own. It's not necessary right now, since I still nurse him, and he falls asleep while I nurse. I'm also eager to learn how to help him nap (outside of my arms!).

I'll continue writing updates on the book, and hopefully see some real progress!

No comments: