Monday, January 25, 2010

Updated Sleeping Habits


Oliver put himself to sleep again today! He amazes me daily. I was holding him, and he was getting a little drowsy. I was hoping he'd fall asleep because I really had to use the bathroom. After a few minutes, I decided I couldn't wait any more. I plopped him in his infant seat, handed him his frog in hopes it would keep him from crying, and ran to the bathroom. When I was done, Ollie was sound asleep in his chair.

Contrary to what a lot of experts say, napping well has definitely effected his night time sleeping. He's getting much-needed sleep this way, so I'm not complaining (too much). He insists on getting up at 5am these days. Before, when he wasn't napping well, he almost always slept until at least 6:30am (and occassionally until 7:30am).

In other news, he's getting close to rolling over from back to front! He's pulling his knees up to his chest and rolling like a ball. He just barely doesn't have enough thrust to make it over his shoulder. Soon, though! He's going to hate it when he does...

No comments: